Don’t ruin perfectly good steaks on the grill! Sous vide is one of the best methods for cooking flavorful, juicy steaks! Enjoy these amazing recipes.
New to Sous Vide? Please check out our post All About Sous Vide. We go into detail about all of the Sous Vide tools we use to make these amazing dishes!
Article Image: Jos? Ignacio Pomp?
1. Sous Vide Butter-Basted Ribeye
Sous Vide Butter-Basted Ribeye
Ingredients for 2
- 1 16-ounce boneless ribeye steak
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Set the Anova Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 130?F (54?C).
- Season the steak with salt and pepper and place in a large zipper lock or vacuum seal bag. Seal the bag using the water immersion technique or a vacuum sealer on the dry setting. Place in the water bath and set the timer for 1 hour.
- When the timer goes off, remove the bag from the water bath. Remove the steak from the bag, pat dry, and season with additional salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron or stainless-steel skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Add the steak to and sear on the first side until golden brown, about 1 minute. Flip the steak and add the butter and thyme to the pan. As the butter melts, tilt the pan and spoon the butter over the steak until the steak is well-browned on both sides, about 1 minute.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
From: ANOVA Culinary
2. Sous Vide Ribeye Round Roast
Great recipe for Rib eye round roast sous vide. It was very soft delicate.
3. Sous Vide Chuck Steak with Salsa Verde
The chuck steak is incredible, rich and flavorsome with hidden pockets of melting fat. A salsa verde adds pep with parsley, basil, garlic and capers.
From: Grab Your Fork
4. Sous Vide Hanger Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Hanger steak is often our go-to cut of beef. It?s a great value and it?s incredibly versatile. We eat it grilled with salt and pepper, on sandwiches, in tacos, on flatbreads with gorgonzola, and the list goes on.
From: Anova Culinary
5. Sous Vide Grilled Steak
Sous Vide cooking has been popular in restaurants for years. Without getting in to the science behind it, sous vide is basically the process of sealing meats and vegetables in cryovac then cooking in a water bath.
6. Sous Vide Flat Iron Steak
Flat iron steak comes from the cow?s shoulder, in the same region as cuts labeled as ?top blade?. It is cut against the grain, well-marbled, and considered a cheaper steak cut because it quickly becomes tough when cooked beyond medium doneness; this is where a sous-vide cooking method really shines, since we can cook to a precise temperature.
From: The Domestic Man
7. Sous Vide T-bone Ribeye Steak
This recipe calls for an immersion circulator for sous vide cooking ? a method of cooking in which food is vacuum sealed in bags and cooked in a temperature-controlled water bath.
8. Stout Glazed Sous Vide Short Rib
Why Stout-Glazed Short Ribs are Perfect for Sous Vide Short ribs tend to be meatier and tougher than other cuts of ribs thanks to various connective tissues, including collagen. But when cooked slowly at a low temperature, something magical happens.
9. Sous Vide Rosemary & Thyme NY Strip Steak
This recipe for Rosemary & Thyme Sous Vide NY Strip Steak is so versatile, you can choose to cook it for either brunch, lunch, or dinner.
10. Sous Vide Beef Brisket
Sous Vide is a great way to cook beef brisket because it creates a tender medium-rare brisket full of rich, interesting flavors that fall apart in your mouth. What makes this sous vide brisket recipe so delicious is how the long cooking time makes everything incredibly tender while the low temperature keeps everything medium rare.
11. Spicy Sous Vide Steak Teriyaki Salad Bowl
The tastiest way to eat your greens! This spicy teriyaki sous vide steak salad bowl is cooked to perfection and dressed with a delicious spicy teriyaki sauce.
12. Garlic Rosemary T-Bone Steaks
Garlic Rosemary T-bone Steaks with the Anova Precision Cooker (Sous Vide)
13. Sous Vide Garlic Herb Butter Steak
This is really the perfect way to make steaks and I?m very excited to share this recipe with you! I made these Filet Mignon steaks with Garlic Herb Butter in this exciting Hamilton Beach Professional Sous Vide and Slow Cooker.
From: No. 2 Pencil